Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

fake-bakin's for the birds


Let me start by confessing that I used to be a heavy tanner back in my high school days. I went here and there throughout college but am now 100% anti-fake-baking.  

I owe it all to St.Tropez self-tanner. 

This stuff seriously works miracles.
I buy both the lotion & the mousse. Lotion for a gradual sustained tan & mousse for a temporary quick fix.


St. Tropez Everyday Gradual Tan- This lotion comes in light/medium and medium/dark. It is meant for the body but I use it on my face as well. The tan is more gradual but I start to notice results within a few hours. Streak-free!
St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse- If you're going to purchase this then you will absolutely positively need to buy the Applicator Mitt to avoid staining your hands. I made the mistake of trying without the mitt and it was just ugly. You should see results fairly quick.

Put the beds to rest, puhlease, and try this line.

No comments:

Post a Comment