Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

calling all banana lovers: nanner sushi



I love the standard banana and peanut butter combo so I decided to put a fun little twist on it.

What you need:
1 banana
Peanut butter
Chia seeds
Almonds
Walnuts
Sunflower seeds
Pistachios
Craisins

You don't have to use all of the items that I listed above-- you can add a few or drop a few depending on what your taste buds prefer. I believe any nut would go well with this. I just used everything that came in a container of trail mix that I bought to make it easy.

All I did was peel a whole banana and slab some PB on top. I then sliced the banana into 1/2 inch pieces, sprinkled my chia seeds, added the trail mix variety (you can crush the nuts in half if you want), and voila- NANNER SUSHI!


Great for a small breakfast or a protein packed snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment