Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

detox bathin' 101


Feeling bloated, down, or just plain old gross??  
...I know a temporary fix that serves as a detoxification remedy, relaxation, and as a little pick-me up.

Fill that bath tub up and get to detox-bathin'. You'll feel great afterwards.


Here's what you'll need (adults only):
1-2 cups Epsom salts
1-2 cups baking soda
1 tablespoon-1/3 cup ginger
Optional: Aromatherapy oils for fragrance

Add all of the above to warm or hot bath water and swish it around. 
Soak body up to the chest area for 20-40 mins & remember to DRINK WATER! You WILL sweat!
To continue the effects post-both, wrap up in a towel or blanket.

Excreting toxins just by laying in a warm bath? Sounds like a plan to me.
Try it out and let me know what you think.


For more info on detox baths, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Have done this bath for a cold. You do sweat like crazy, but I truly felt better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a hot mess when I did it haha.. But worth it!

    ReplyDelete