Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2014

farewell tea bags




Hi dolls. Happy Saturday night :)

As for my weekend, I'm finally unwinding after a 12 hour work shift with the kiddies. I barely have any time left in the day, nor can I ever muster up enough energy to do anything after my shift. (Especially when I have to be up at 5am and do it all over again!) I'm sure all of you working people know this feeling.

I like to take a few hours for my "me time" before hitting the sack. I usually take a nice hot shower, lather up in my favorite body lotion, light a candle, and drink the perfect cup of tea

A few months ago I was introduced to loose tea. I was suckered in by the employee handing out free samples in the front of TeavanaI ended up spending a solid hour smelling the various canisters of loose tea leaves. I was intrigued and most-definitely hooked. One was better than the next. I will be saying goodbye to teabags for good-- loose tea is way more exciting and unique tasting.

The 2 teas that I am currently loving on are:
-Caramel Almond Amaretti (seen in pic)- this one, I swear, fulfills your dessert cravings
-Jade Citrus Mint Green Tea- this one is refreshing and revitalizing, gets me ready for the day


You can read more about loose tea on Teavana and can order your own there! (Although I suggest going to the store and getting your sniff on like I did)

What do you do to unwind after a long day?


No comments:

Post a Comment