Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

headband hair tuck




Channelling my inner-gypsy today...
This up-do is super easy, super cute, and requires just 5 minutes of your time.
*No bobby pins required!*

First, tease the top of your hair. I used my all-time favorite toolPaul Mitchell's Teasing Brush.
Smooth it out.
Pick out a headband and place on the top of your head where you want it to stay.
I got my beaded headband from Francescas. They have a huge variety of adorable hair accessories!
Section your hair into 3 parts: 1 large section in the back and 2 smaller sections on each side.
Tuck the middle/back section first...up and into the elastic of the headband.
Then tuck the side pieces in the same way to give it dimension.
I chose to leave some hair on the sides down & simply curled them...but that's up to you!

This look is truly effortless and I can promise that you will get lots of compliments!

No comments:

Post a Comment