Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

seriously bomb chia pudding

Hey chix...
I am back from New York and I have no pictures to share. Why, you ask? Because I am an all-star and left my iPhone in a cab Saturday night. However, it is safe to say the 24 hour cell phone cleanse and excessive doll-hairs I dropped on a new one was worth the memories with my girls. 

I had the afternoon left to mix up something new in the kitchen. This chia seed pudding is seriousssssly so good and so simple to make. I know it looks weird & all but it is bomb diggity. Plus, it's something new for the palette.  




>> mix together the first 3 ingredients (hold the fruit until the end) 
>> let the mixture set in the fridge
>> check on your mixture the first 30 mins. & whisk to prevent the chia seeds from clumping
>> let the pudding sit for about 3 hours or overnight for best texture results
>> top with fruit (I used peaches, raspberries, and blackberries)

The final product should have the consistency similar to that of tapioca pudding. You can thicken this up if you'd like with some plain greek yoggy.

(makes about 3 servings)


If you haven't noticed, I use chia seeds in many of my recipes. They are a great source of fiber, omega-3s, protein, calcium, and antioxidants. Read more about these babies here


{shop my kitchen} target dip bowls >> i couldn't say no to these precious kitchen accessories


{shop my closet} 


1 comment: